Registration Deadline: April 5, 2019. Racing slots are limited and available on a first come-first serve basis only. REGISTRATION IS OPEN.
ATTENTION: The Racer Registration process has TWO STEPS
Both are located on this page.
1) Registration Form BELOW
2) Payment Submission BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
Your registration is not complete until you have completed the registration form and made full payment.
Registration is $40 per racer. Late Registration, IF available if $80 per racer. All racers registered by the April 5th deadline will receive an event t-shirt.
Each registered car is allowed a 10×10 pit crew space. There is a $50 Pit Fee for each Registered Car. Please bring your own tent and chairs. Cooking and BBQ-ing in your pit space is NOT permitted.
Payment can be made online by clicking the “Pay Now” button to the right or a check payable to: National Adult Soapbox Derby Association / PO Box 1002, Marble Falls TX 78654. For help understanding this online form, please view the 2017 Racing Rules available HERE. By completing this online registration form, you are agreeing to abide by all of the 2017 Racing Rules.You must hit the submit button after completing the online form. You will then receive a confirmation message.
MANDATORY VOLUNTEER: Each registered car MUST provide one (1) volunteer. Each volunteer is required to work a 3 hour volunteer shift. Remember that this event will not happen without volunteers and its future depends on them. Volunteers must be 17 years of age or older and must be able to assist in the physical demands involved in the set up and/or breakdown duties. Volunteers will be scheduled within the following hours: Friday 8am-4pm, Sunday 2pm – 6pm. Volunteers from race teams traveling from outside of the Hill Country will be scheduled to volunteer during the actual event. Teams will not be allowed to race if your volunteer is not accounted for. You will be contacted regarding the volunteer schedule.
Thank you for supporting Adult Soapbox Derby racing!
*These Division are explained in detail in the racing rules.
1) Speed Division: Single driver with ramp start.
2) High Octane – Competitive Division with ramp start.
3) Powder Puff Speed Division with ramp start.
4) Jamaican Division with push start (no ramp.)
5) Giant Slalom with ramp start.
2019 Racer Registration Opened February 1, 2019
ATTENTION RACERS: DO NOT SHOW UP ON RACE DAY AND EXPECT TO RACE
IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED!
The Registration Deadline is April 5th. Our team has numerous event details to tend do in order to create a fabulously fun Derby weekend. Please respect this and register by the deadline!
RACER REGISTRATION PAYMENT
- When you “Add to Cart,” it will bring you to your Shopping Cart. Please note, when you select “Continue Shopping”, it will bring you back to the Options page but it WILL NOT show what you have already placed in your cart. You must select “View Cart” at anytime to see what you have placed in it so far.
- While viewing your shopping cart, select “MORE” to see the divisions registered in.
DIVISION 1 – RACER 2
DIVISION 3 – RACER 2
DIVISION 4 – RACER 2
DIVISION 4 – RACER 3
DIVISION 4 – RACER 4